Good Neighbors Program Description:
The purpose of Good Neighbors is to expand community awareness of and invite ongoing financial support for Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics (SBNC).
Good Neighbors will have access to exclusive benefits throughout the year. These include:
- An annual event giving members an opportunity to hear updates about SBNC and/or related medical issues impacting the Santa Barbara community.
- Invitations to all SBNC event, special engagements and private guest receptions.
- Recognition as a Good Neighbor member in printed materials, as appropriate, on our social media platforms.
- Invitations to participate or hose personal or professional interest in the mission and goals of SBNC.
Good Neighbors are willing to
- Introduce SBNC and Good Neighbors to their circle of influence
- Understand SBNC’s financial reliance on supporters like Good Neighbors and the role of donation-based gifts
- Volunteer in support of various events as interested (“Healthcare Heroes” or organizational special events such as hosting tours, receptions or luncheons)
- Per household, an annual donation of $1,000.00 or more to SBNC specifically for the Good Neighbors program.
- Serving as an ambassador on behalf of SBNC in the community (volunteer at SBNC events and activities)
- Helping to identify, cultivate and invite new prospective Good Neighbor members
For more information about how you can become involved in the Good Neighbor program, contact Maria W. Long, Director of Development and Community Awareness at email@example.com or at 805-452-5466.