- This event has passed.
Alcohol Awareness Month
April 1 - April 30
April is Alcohol Awareness Month.
SBNC is committed to ensuring everyone has access to affordable and excellent behavioral healthcare, including Substance Use Disorder treatment. If you have asked yourself any of these questions related to your use of alcohol, speak to your medical provider about what you can do and what steps you can take to ensure your use of alcohol is in balance with your life.
- Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever bad or guilty about your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever had a drink or used drugs first think in the morning as a routine; to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, let us help you. Call to make an appointment at (805) 617-7889.
Our goal in “whole person medicine” is to take into consideration a person’s body, mind, spirit, and the environment in which they live. Environment may include challenges in access to care, a patient’s support system, and resources available to them.
Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics Integrated Healthcare Services include:
- Bio-psycho-social assessments
- Psychotherapy to patients (12 years and older)
- Parenting consults for children of all ages
- Drug and alcohol counseling for adolescents and adults
- Social service consults and connection with community resources
- Assistance with disability paperwork
- Support with Primary Care treatment plans
- Crisis intervention for patients
- Facilitating care between patient, primary care, behavioral health and the broader community